Work with us
easycopiers are continuously looking to grow and improve as an organisation, therefore we are always on the lookout for keen and enthusiastic individuals to help sustain that growth. We have very competitive employment packages available as well as great opportunities to move up within the business.
Adam Chapman, Director of Marketing
This opportunity is ideal for a candidate who is looking for an office based, demanding challenge to help make a difference to a growing marketing function. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, friendly team, especially for a someone who is looking to add experience to their repertoire. The individual should also possess a strong commercial bias.
The role reports to the Director of Marketing and will cover the following duties:
- Creation and maintenance of collateral including brochures, videos, presentations and on/off-line advertising and advertorial
- Helping to develop new value propositions and routes to market
- Online and offline marketing campaigns through the marketing automation platform (including writing copy and cutting prospect data to create maximum exposure and return of leads generated
- Finding, entering, and exhibiting at awards and expos
- Writing PR and liaising with relevant publications and journalists
- Maintaining social media channels
- Managing content on the corporate website
- Monitoring and making recommendations for customer and prospect data
- Liaison and co-ordination between 3rd party suppliers and agencies
- Find opportunities for partner MDF from vendors and suppliers
- Market & competitor intelligence & data gathering
- Networking with relevant organisations and customers
£24,000 plus commission and benefits
Please apply by sending your CV to:
This opportunity is for someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, driven and looking to start a career in sales. No sales experience required as full training will be provided. This position is predominantly field based with office bases in Milton Keynes and London which can be used depending on assigned sales territory. It involves day to day management and development of the existing customer base and new business generation.
You must be:
Highly motivated and driven
Punctual and reliable
Honest and trustworthy
Literate with computers
And you must have a full UK driving license
Employment includes a commission plan, company car, fuel card, laptop & phone.
Find out more on the role by viewing the role specification.